0
Adjust Page A+ A-





I know the best plan so far from Airtel are this two plans – the timelybased plan and this one they newly introduced.

With the timely based plan I’ve downloaded unlimited until my time expires and this one now coming into play makes it super easier and sweet.


Airtel newly introduced weekend based data bundle which I think every one will love because almost in all areas, Airtel network seems to be good.



The good news about this Airtel new plan is that it doesn’t zapp like normal Airtel data plans and if you will permit me, I’ll just say this is one of the best Airtel Data Plan and I hope they won’t change their mind later in the future.


The newly timely based data plan allow you to do everything online, it comes with 1024MB (1GB) for just N100. It’s specifically meant for weekend meaning if you subscribe today Friday, it expires next week Friday 11:59PM (usable only during weekends)
I’d tried and it works just fine on all devices without any restriction.

How Can I Subscribe?

==>Load N100 on your airtel sim and dial *474*1#... Your data will be activated To check your data balance, dial *140#

How to top it up?
Its simple, juat load your recharge card and dial the code again. And you can actually top it upto 5gb, meaning with N500, you’ll get 5GB.


Things are now getting better maybe because Ntel is coming… What do you think?
Subscribe Via Email

Get All The Latest Updates Delivered Straight Into Your Inbox For Free!

We Respect Your Privacy

Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.


Post a Comment

We love to hear from you

 
Top